Metalworking Product Segments
WIRE & TUBE DRAWING
- Wide range of soluble and neat lubricants for the drawing and rolling of bar, rod, wire, tube, strip and profile
- Developed for all types of machinery
- Approved by many leading drawing machinery manufacturers.
- Reduces the thickness of ferrous and non-ferrous metal strips.
- Ensures a high quality surface finish.
- Suitable for all types of mills and approved by leading rolling mill manufacturers.
- Optimizes the production process.
- Reduces emissions and protects the environment.
- Balanced and technologically enhanced cutting fluids to provide a high quality surface finish.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Increases tool life.
- Soluble and neat fluids and oils complying with human, workplace and environmental legislation.
- Wide range of anti-corrosion fluids for a variety of purposes, exposed to different working conditions.
- Prevents rust formation and corrosion to work pieces, machine parts and tools.
- Saves costs.
- Suitable for the forming & blanking of metal parts using a high level of energy.
- Dissipates heat.
- Lubricates the working surface.
- Prevents wear of the tool and the finished product.
- High quality quenching fluids to control the speed of cooling and overall surface quality.
- Environmental friendly.
- Reduces the formation of sludge.
Contact one of our Metalworking experts